Bandwidth Calculator is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Bandwidth Calculator from your systemSAMSUNG TECHWIN CO., LTD.
. More data about SAMSUNG TECHWIN CO., LTD. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.samsungtechwin.com
if you want to read more on Bandwidth Calculator on SAMSUNG TECHWIN CO., LTD.'s page. Bandwidth Calculator is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Bandwidth Calculator directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Bandwidth Calculator\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bandwidth Calculator. BWcalculator.exe is the Bandwidth Calculator's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.69 MB (1772544 bytes) on disk.
Bandwidth Calculator is comprised of the following executables which take 1.82 MB (1911485
bytes) on disk:
- BWcalculator.exe (1.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.21.0
of Bandwidth Calculator. For other Bandwidth Calculator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bandwidth Calculator is a program marketed by the software company SAMSUNG TECHWIN CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Bandwidth Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bandwidth Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bandwidth Calculator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bandwidth Calculator". The Bandwidth Calculator app will be found automatically. After you click Bandwidth Calculator in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bandwidth Calculator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bandwidth Calculator:
- The publisher is: http://www.samsungtechwin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Bandwidth Calculator\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bandwidth Calculator.
8. After uninstalling Bandwidth Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bandwidth Calculator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bandwidth Calculator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bandwidth Calculator by SAMSUNG TECHWIN CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that Bandwidth Calculator by SAMSUNG TECHWIN CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bandwidth Calculator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 12:51:17.857