Bandicam is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Bandicam from your PCBandicam.com
. Additional info about Bandicam.com can be read here
. More data about the app Bandicam can be seen at https://www.bandicam.com/support/
. Usually the Bandicam application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam directory, depending on the user's option during install. Bandicam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe. bdcam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.89 MB (3034032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Bandicam. They occupy 5.29 MB (5547088
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (2.89 MB)
- bdfix.exe (2.16 MB)
- keymaker.exe (69.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (177.73 KB)
The current page applies to Bandicam version 220.127.116.118
alone. You can find here a few links to other Bandicam releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Bandicam's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bandicam Company
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bandicam Company\BANDICAM\version.ini
Bandicam is a program by Bandicam.com. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bandicam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bandicam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bandicam". If it is installed on your PC the Bandicam app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bandicam in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bandicam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandicam:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bandicam.
8. After removing Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandicam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bandicam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bandicam by Bandicam.com from your PC, we are not saying that Bandicam by Bandicam.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bandicam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 17:06:39.310