You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Bandicam for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Bandicam from your computerBandicam.com
. More information about Bandicam.com can be read here
. You can read more about related to Bandicam at https://www.bandicam.com/support/
. Bandicam is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bandicam. Bandicam's primary file takes about 2.89 MB (3028912 bytes) and is named bdcam.exe.
Bandicam contains of the executables below. They take 5.22 MB (5470800
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (2.89 MB)
- bdfix.exe (2.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (177.73 KB)
This page is about Bandicam version 22.214.171.1246
only. You can find below a few links to other Bandicam releases:
...click to view all...
Bandicam is a program offered by the software company Bandicam.com. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bandicam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bandicam or simply click the Search field and type in "Bandicam". If it exists on your system the Bandicam application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bandicam in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bandicam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandicam:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bandicam.
8. After uninstalling Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bandicam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bandicam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bandicam by Bandicam.com from your PC, we are not saying that Bandicam by Bandicam.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bandicam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 05:54:10.177