Bamboo is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Bamboo from your computerWacom Technology Corp.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Wacom Technology Corp.. Further information about Bamboo can be seen at http://www.wacom.com/
. Bamboo is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\32 folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Bamboo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\32\Remove.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.90 MB (1987448 bytes) on disk and is titled PrefUtil.exe.
Bamboo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.63 MB (3802352
bytes) on disk.
- PrefUtil.exe (1.90 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.53
of Bamboo. For other Bamboo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bamboo has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\Bamboo Dock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pen Tablet Driver
Bamboo is a program by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Bamboo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Bamboo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bamboo or simply click the Search field and type in "Bamboo". The Bamboo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bamboo in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bamboo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bamboo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bamboo.
8. After uninstalling Bamboo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bamboo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bamboo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bamboo by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Bamboo by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bamboo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:27:21.120