You can find below details on how to remove Bamboo for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bamboo from your PCWacom Technology Corp.
. More info about Wacom Technology Corp. can be read here
. More information about the application Bamboo can be seen at http://www.wacom.com/
. Usually the Bamboo application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\32 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\32\Remove.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bamboo. The program's main executable file is titled Remove.exe and it has a size of 1.24 MB (1301872 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Bamboo. They occupy 3.10 MB (3248352
bytes) on disk.
- PrefUtil.exe (1.86 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.46
of Bamboo. You can find below a few links to other Bamboo versions:
...click to view all...
Bamboo is a program offered by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Bamboo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Bamboo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bamboo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bamboo". If it exists on your system the Bamboo program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bamboo in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bamboo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bamboo:
- The software company is: http://www.wacom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\32\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bamboo.
8. After removing Bamboo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bamboo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bamboo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bamboo by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Bamboo by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bamboo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:06:50.180