Balrum is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Balrum from your computerBalcony Team
. More info about Balcony Team can be seen here
. Click on http://balconyteam.com
to get more information about Balrum on Balcony Team's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Balrum folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Balrum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Balrum.exe and it has a size of 220.00 KB (225280 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Balrum. They take about 18.63 MB (19530328
bytes) on disk.
- Balrum.exe (220.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (39.41 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Balrum is an application released by Balcony Team. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Balrum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Balrum from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Balrum or simply click the Search feature and type in "Balrum". The Balrum program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Balrum in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Balrum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Balrum:
- The web site of the program is: http://balconyteam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Balrum.
8. After removing Balrum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Balrum which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Balrum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Balrum by Balcony Team from your computer, we are not saying that Balrum by Balcony Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Balrum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-17 18:00:51.073