Ballad of Solar
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Ballad of Solar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ballad of Solar from your computerWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Ballad of Solar can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BalladofSolar directory (same installation drive as Windows). Ballad of Solar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BalladofSolar\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. BalladOfSolar-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 358.58 KB (367184 bytes) on disk.
Ballad of Solar contains of the executables below. They take 3.89 MB (4075240
bytes) on disk.
- BalladOfSolar-WT.exe (358.58 KB)
- BalladOfSolar.exe (3.16 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This info is about Ballad of Solar version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Ballad of Solar versions please click below:
Ballad of Solar is an application marketed by WildTangent. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Ballad of Solar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ballad of Solar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ballad of Solar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ballad of Solar". The Ballad of Solar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ballad of Solar in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ballad of Solar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ballad of Solar:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\BalladofSolar\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ballad of Solar.
8. After removing Ballad of Solar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ballad of Solar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ballad of Solar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ballad of Solar by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Ballad of Solar by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ballad of Solar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 18:53:45.670