This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Balabolka for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Balabolka from your PCIlya Morozov
. Open here
for more details on Ilya Morozov. More info about the app Balabolka can be found at http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka_de.htm
. Usually the Balabolka application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Balabolka directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Balabolka is C:\Program Files (x86)\Balabolka\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.39 MB (1456128 bytes) on disk and is named balabolka.exe.
The executables below are part of Balabolka. They occupy about 3.90 MB (4091392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- balabolka.exe (1.39 MB)
- uninstall.exe (149.50 KB)
- viewer.exe (480.50 KB)
- MMConverterCon.exe (200.00 KB)
- mp4chaps.exe (172.00 KB)
- neroAacEnc.exe (848.00 KB)
- neroAacTag.exe (253.50 KB)
- pdfimages.exe (227.50 KB)
- pdftotext.exe (242.50 KB)
This info is about Balabolka version 1.36
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Balabolka:
...click to view all...
Balabolka is a program offered by Ilya Morozov. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Balabolka is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Balabolka from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Balabolka or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Balabolka". If it is installed on your PC the Balabolka application will be found automatically. After you select Balabolka in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Balabolka, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Balabolka:
- The software company is: http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka_de.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Balabolka\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Balabolka.
8. After uninstalling Balabolka, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Balabolka that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Balabolka with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Balabolka by Ilya Morozov from your PC, nor are we saying that Balabolka by Ilya Morozov is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Balabolka supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:09:02.147