Bajoo is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Bajoo from your PCBajoo
. Open here
where you can find out more on Bajoo. Click on https://www.bajoo.fr
to get more info about Bajoo on Bajoo's website. Usually the Bajoo program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bajoo directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bajoo\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bajoo. The application's main executable file is titled Bajoo.exe and its approximative size is 250.00 KB (256000 bytes).
Bajoo is comprised of the following executables which take 2.42 MB (2534558
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Bajoo.exe (250.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (127.11 KB)
- Bajoo.exe (105.00 KB)
- gpg.exe (962.50 KB)
- gpgkeys_curl.exe (81.50 KB)
- gpgkeys_finger.exe (72.50 KB)
- gpgkeys_hkp.exe (86.50 KB)
- gpgkeys_ldap.exe (42.50 KB)
- gpgsplit.exe (132.50 KB)
- gpgv.exe (412.00 KB)
- uninst-gnupg.exe (94.04 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.4.1
of Bajoo. You can find below a few links to other Bajoo versions:
...click to view all...
Bajoo is an application released by Bajoo. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Bajoo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bajoo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bajoo or simply click the Search field and type in "Bajoo". If it is installed on your PC the Bajoo program will be found very quickly. When you select Bajoo in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bajoo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bajoo:
- The software company is: https://www.bajoo.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bajoo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bajoo.
8. After uninstalling Bajoo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bajoo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bajoo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bajoo by Bajoo from your computer, we are not saying that Bajoo by Bajoo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bajoo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 10:49:56.407