Baidu Browser is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Baidu Browser from your systemBaidu Inc.
. Additional info about Baidu Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Baidu Browser program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\Spark folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Baidu Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\Spark\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Baidu Browser's primary file takes about 960.30 KB (983352 bytes) and is called spark.exe.
Baidu Browser contains of the executables below. They take 9.64 MB (10113096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bddataconverter.exe (523.80 KB)
- bdutil.exe (876.80 KB)
- cloudoptclient.exe (688.80 KB)
- crashreport.exe (687.30 KB)
- crashul.exe (299.30 KB)
- desktoptoolmini_global_br.exe (1,016.80 KB)
- hottoday.exe (415.80 KB)
- spark.exe (960.30 KB)
- sparkdoctor.exe (1.09 MB)
- sparkservice.exe (94.80 KB)
- sparkupdate.exe (1.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.81 MB)
This data is about Baidu Browser version 33.10
alone. You can find below a few links to other Baidu Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you remove Baidu Browser from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Baidu Browser when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Baidu\Baidu Browser
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\184.108.40.206234.0\skin\plugins\Plugin_Guide\res\skin\guide_7_slice_browser_malicious.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\220.127.116.11234.0\skin\plugins\Plugin_Guide\res\skin\guide_7_slice_browser_setup_down.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\18.104.22.168234.0\skin\plugins\Plugin_Guide\res\skin\guide_7_slice_browser_setup_hover.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\22.214.171.124234.0\skin\plugins\Plugin_Guide\res\skin\guide_7_slice_browser_setup_normal.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\126.96.36.199234.0\skin\plugins\Plugin_Guide\res\skin\guide_8_slice_browser_secure.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\188.8.131.52234.0\skin\tools\ieprotect\skin\browser_rec.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Spark\profile\Local Storage\http_xapp.int.browser.baidu.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Baidu Browser.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Baidu Browser.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu\Baidu Browser
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\baidu\Spark33.10.1000.132.1\Spark.exe
Baidu Browser is a program released by Baidu Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Baidu Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Baidu Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Baidu Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Baidu Browser". If it exists on your system the Baidu Browser program will be found very quickly. After you click Baidu Browser in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Baidu Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Baidu Browser.
8. After removing Baidu Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Baidu Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Baidu Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Baidu Browser by Baidu Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Baidu Browser by Baidu Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Baidu Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:47:37.490