Baidu Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your computerBaidu, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Baidu, Inc.. Further information about Baidu Antivirus can be seen at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. Baidu Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-184.108.40.206971\Baidu Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-220.127.116.11971\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Baidu Antivirus. The program's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1464128 bytes) on disk and is named Bav.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Baidu Antivirus. They occupy about 21.93 MB (22992088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.40 MB)
- BavBsReport.exe (489.35 KB)
- BavCloud.exe (1.24 MB)
- bavhm.exe (466.35 KB)
- BavNp.exe (819.35 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (862.35 KB)
- BavSvc.exe (1.94 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.60 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.73 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (654.35 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (458.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (99.35 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (723.35 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (959.35 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (282.35 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.09 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (495.35 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (1.25 MB)
- Investigate.exe (959.85 KB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.59 MB)
- Translator.exe (940.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1,005.05 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
The current page applies to Baidu Antivirus version 18.104.22.168971
only. You can find below a few links to other Baidu Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Baidu Antivirus.Folders left behind when you uninstall Baidu Antivirus:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Baidu Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-22.214.171.124971\Baidu Antivirus
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-126.96.36.199971\Baidu Antivirus\Bav.exe
- C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-188.8.131.52971\Baidu Antivirus\BavAs.dll
- C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-184.108.40.206971\Baidu Antivirus\BavBase.dll
- C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-220.127.116.11971\Baidu Antivirus\BavBh.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\InstallDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus\UninstallString
Baidu Antivirus is a program released by Baidu, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Baidu Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Baidu Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Baidu Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Baidu Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Baidu Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-18.104.22.168971\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Baidu Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Baidu Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Baidu Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 14:06:47.200