This web page is about Baidu Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your computerBaidu, Inc.
. You can read more on Baidu, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://antivirus.baidu.com
if you want to read more on Baidu Antivirus on Baidu, Inc.'s page. Baidu Antivirus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-18.104.22.168805\Baidu Antivirus folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Baidu Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-22.214.171.124805\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe. Bav.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.40 MB (1464128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Baidu Antivirus. They occupy 18.66 MB (19566480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.40 MB)
- BavBsReport.exe (489.35 KB)
- BavCloud.exe (1.24 MB)
- bavhm.exe (466.35 KB)
- BavNp.exe (819.35 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (862.35 KB)
- BavSvc.exe (1.94 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.61 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (654.35 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (458.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (99.35 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (723.35 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (959.35 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (282.35 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.09 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (495.35 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (1.25 MB)
- Investigate.exe (959.85 KB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- Translator.exe (940.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1,005.05 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
This web page is about Baidu Antivirus version 126.96.36.199805
only. You can find below a few links to other Baidu Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Baidu Antivirus from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Baidu Antivirus:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Baidu Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Cloud Security\I18N\1033\BavUi\skin\antivirus
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Cloud Security\I18N\1046\BavUi\skin\antivirus
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Cloud Security\I18N\1054\BavUi\skin\antivirus
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Cloud Security\I18N\1057\BavUi\skin\antivirus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Cloud Security\Bav.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Cloud Security\I18N\1033\BavUi\skin\antivirus\guide_welcome.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Cloud Security\I18N\1033\BavUi\skin\antivirus\GuideSlice_5_1.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Cloud Security\I18N\1033\BavUi\skin\antivirus\GuideSlice_6.png
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Baidu Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
Baidu Antivirus is a program released by Baidu, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Baidu Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Baidu Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Baidu Antivirus". The Baidu Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you click Baidu Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Baidu Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-188.8.131.52805\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Baidu Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Baidu Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Baidu Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 01:32:52.087