This page is about Baidu Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PCBaidu, Inc.
. Further information on Baidu, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on Baidu Antivirus at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Baidu Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Bav.exe is the Baidu Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.41 MB (1482088 bytes) on disk.
Baidu Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 26.19 MB (27467072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.41 MB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (240.35 KB)
- bavhm.exe (459.35 KB)
- BavSvc.exe (2.18 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.66 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.86 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (689.85 KB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (315.85 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (255.35 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (393.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (152.85 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (663.85 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (912.85 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (282.85 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.12 MB)
- IEProtect.exe (766.65 KB)
- Investigate.exe (1.04 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (210.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.03 MB)
- BavBp.exe (659.35 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (206.85 KB)
- BsrGUI.exe (871.85 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (3.00 MB)
- Translator.exe (909.85 KB)
- BavAdBlocker.exe (604.85 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (786.85 KB)
- BavTraffic.exe (920.35 KB)
- BavNp.exe (701.85 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
This page is about Baidu Antivirus version 184.108.40.206397
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Baidu Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Baidu Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Baidu, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Baidu Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Baidu Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Baidu Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Baidu Antivirus in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Baidu Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Baidu Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Baidu Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Baidu Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130