Baidu Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your computerBaidu, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Baidu, Inc.. You can see more info related to Baidu Antivirus at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. Baidu Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus directory, regulated by the user's option. Baidu Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe. Baidu Antivirus's main file takes about 459.35 KB (470376 bytes) and its name is bavhm.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Baidu Antivirus. They occupy about 33.30 MB (34916712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bavhm.exe (459.35 KB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.86 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (689.85 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (152.85 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (663.85 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (912.85 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (282.85 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.11 MB)
- IEProtect.exe (766.65 KB)
- Investigate.exe (1.04 MB)
- MoboMarket_Setup_Mini_BAV_SDK.exe (917.53 KB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (210.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.03 MB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
- BavPro_Setup.exe (21.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Baidu Antivirus version 188.8.131.52141
only. You can find here a few links to other Baidu Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Baidu Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Baidu Antivirus
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Baidu Antivirus\InstallUtility2013-7-30-15-8-4.3011646.inst.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Baidu Antivirus\InstallUtility2013-8-19-2-42-55.15265852.uninst.log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Baidu Security\Antivirus
Baidu Antivirus is a program marketed by Baidu, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Baidu Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Baidu Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Baidu Antivirus". The Baidu Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Baidu Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Baidu Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Baidu Antivirus.
8. After removing Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Baidu Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Baidu Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 00:42:51.257