This info is about Baidu Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PCBaidu, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Baidu, Inc.. Further information about Baidu Antivirus can be found at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. Usually the Baidu Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Baidu Antivirus. Bav.exe is the Baidu Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.38 MB (1442112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Baidu Antivirus. They take 67.10 MB (70354368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.38 MB)
- BavBsReport.exe (389.65 KB)
- BavCloud.exe (1.26 MB)
- bavhm.exe (481.35 KB)
- BavNp.exe (830.35 KB)
- BavSvc.exe (1.90 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.60 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.72 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (607.35 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (469.65 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (99.35 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (643.15 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (837.15 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (202.65 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (516.35 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (1.24 MB)
- Investigate.exe (748.35 KB)
- Translator.exe (962.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (993.60 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.48 MB)
- BavPro_Setup.exe (23.41 MB)
The current page applies to Baidu Antivirus version 220.127.116.11051
alone. You can find below a few links to other Baidu Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Baidu Antivirus we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Baidu Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Baidu Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Baidu Antivirus\InstallUtility2017-3-22-5-59-59.1081640.uninst.log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus
Baidu Antivirus is a program released by Baidu, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Baidu Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Baidu Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Baidu Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Baidu Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you click Baidu Antivirus in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Baidu Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Baidu Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Baidu Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:35:13.053