Baidu Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your computerBaidu, Inc.
. Further information on Baidu, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://antivirus.baidu.com
if you want to read more on Baidu Antivirus on Baidu, Inc.'s website. Usually the Baidu Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. Baidu Antivirus's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Bav.exe and its approximative size is 1.47 MB (1545064 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Baidu Antivirus. They occupy 33.35 MB (34975112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.47 MB)
- BavBSReport.exe (408.85 KB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (240.35 KB)
- BavFileOpen.exe (401.85 KB)
- bavhm.exe (459.35 KB)
- BavSvc.exe (2.20 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.91 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.86 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (689.85 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (995.85 KB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (339.85 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (206.85 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (393.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (152.85 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (663.85 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (912.85 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (282.85 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (520.85 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (766.65 KB)
- Investigate.exe (1.04 MB)
- MoboMarket_Setup_Mini_BAV_SDK.exe (917.53 KB)
- PCAppStore_Setup_bav.exe (1.41 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (210.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.03 MB)
- BavBp.exe (760.35 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (255.85 KB)
- BsrGUI.exe (840.35 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (3.00 MB)
- Translator.exe (909.85 KB)
- BavAdBlocker.exe (604.85 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (786.85 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (1.57 MB)
- bdMiniDownloaderProxy.exe (768.35 KB)
- BavTraffic.exe (920.35 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11386
of Baidu Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other Baidu Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Baidu Antivirus is a program released by Baidu, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Baidu Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Baidu Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Baidu Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Baidu Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Baidu Antivirus in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Baidu Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Baidu Antivirus.
8. After removing Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Baidu Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 23:27:11.040