This web page contains complete information on how to remove Baidu Antivirus for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your systemBaidu, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Baidu, Inc.. Please open http://antivirus.baidu.com
if you want to read more on Baidu Antivirus on Baidu, Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-126.96.36.199687\Baidu Antivirus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Baidu Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-188.8.131.52687\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Bav.exe is the Baidu Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.42 MB (1484608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Baidu Antivirus. They occupy about 20.18 MB (21155112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.42 MB)
- BavBsReport.exe (389.65 KB)
- BavCloud.exe (1.26 MB)
- bavhm.exe (481.35 KB)
- BavNp.exe (830.35 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (867.85 KB)
- BavSvc.exe (1.94 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.63 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.75 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (665.35 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (470.15 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (99.35 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (643.15 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (837.15 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (202.65 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (516.35 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (1.25 MB)
- Investigate.exe (977.85 KB)
- Translator.exe (962.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1,000.45 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206687
of Baidu Antivirus. For more Baidu Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Baidu Antivirus we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Baidu\Baidu Antivirus
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Baidu Security\antivirus
Baidu Antivirus is an application offered by Baidu, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Baidu Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Baidu Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Baidu Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Baidu Antivirus in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Baidu Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Baidu-Security-2014-220.127.116.11687\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Baidu Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Baidu Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Baidu Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:09:41.863