Baidu Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PCBaidu, Inc.
. More information about Baidu, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about Baidu Antivirus at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. Baidu Antivirus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\18.104.22.168394.0 folder, depending on the user's decision. Baidu Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\22.214.171.124394.0\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Bav.exe and occupies 1.13 MB (1180480 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Baidu Antivirus. They take about 34.87 MB (36561152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.13 MB)
- BavBSReport.exe (346.65 KB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (232.48 KB)
- BavCloud.exe (1.10 MB)
- BavHipsUI.exe (455.85 KB)
- bavhm.exe (241.35 KB)
- BavOpenUnknownFile.exe (630.48 KB)
- BAVSvc.exe (1.75 MB)
- BavTray.exe (675.85 KB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.16 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (686.48 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (1.33 MB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (348.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (258.53 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (440.65 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (152.98 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (590.15 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (759.15 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (201.65 KB)
- DeleteOldInstallFile.exe (66.98 KB)
- Feedback.exe (736.85 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (470.35 KB)
- IEProtect.exe (963.65 KB)
- Investigate.exe (602.35 KB)
- MoboMarket_Setup_Mini_BAV_SDK.exe (917.48 KB)
- PCAppStore_Setup_bav.exe (1.41 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- RecallDown.exe (265.98 KB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (499.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (834.98 KB)
- avupdate.exe (1.48 MB)
- BavBp.exe (766.53 KB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (426.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (382.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (479.03 KB)
- BsrGUI.exe (850.80 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (3.30 MB)
- BavNetworkRepair.exe (758.03 KB)
- BavAdBlocker.exe (1,003.03 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (980.98 KB)
- BavSandbox.exe (951.53 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (211.53 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (957.03 KB)
- BavNp.exe (795.98 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.48 KB)
This data is about Baidu Antivirus version 126.96.36.199641
only. You can find below info on other releases of Baidu Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Baidu Antivirus is a program by Baidu, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Baidu Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Baidu Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Baidu Antivirus". The Baidu Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Baidu Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Baidu Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\188.8.131.52394.0\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Baidu Antivirus.
8. After removing Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Baidu Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 13:09:51.070