This web page contains thorough information on how to remove BackupOutlook for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BackupOutlook from your PCWisco
. Go over here
for more information on Wisco. More data about the application BackupOutlook can be found at http://www.BackupOutlook.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wisco\BackupOutlook folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for BackupOutlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wisco\BackupOutlook\unins000.exe. BackupOutlook's primary file takes around 3.55 MB (3723208 bytes) and its name is BackupOutlook.exe.
The executable files below are part of BackupOutlook. They take an average of 5.19 MB (5444921
bytes) on disk.
- BackupOutlook.exe (3.55 MB)
- BackupOutlookHelper.exe (523.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about BackupOutlook version 5.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other BackupOutlook versions:
...click to view all...
BackupOutlook is an application released by Wisco. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase BackupOutlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BackupOutlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BackupOutlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BackupOutlook". If it is installed on your PC the BackupOutlook program will be found very quickly. After you select BackupOutlook in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BackupOutlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BackupOutlook:
- The software company is: http://www.BackupOutlook.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wisco\BackupOutlook\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BackupOutlook.
8. After removing BackupOutlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BackupOutlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BackupOutlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BackupOutlook by Wisco from your PC, nor are we saying that BackupOutlook by Wisco is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BackupOutlook supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:00:32.213