You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BackupManager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BackupManager from your systemGLi
. Check out here
for more information on GLi. Click on http://www.genesyslogic.com/
to get more data about BackupManager on GLi's website. Usually the BackupManager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for BackupManager is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is named BkupMgr.exe and its approximative size is 420.96 KB (431064 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in BackupManager. They take 7.44 MB (7803864
bytes) on disk.
- Bkup.exe (5.12 MB)
- BkupMgr.exe (420.96 KB)
- DiskLockUtility.exe (1.86 MB)
- Starter.exe (52.00 KB)
The current web page applies to BackupManager version 1.00.0000
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove BackupManager from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by BackupManager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\About.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\Autorun.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\Bkup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\BkupMgr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\DiskLockUtility.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\Doc\Help-DE.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\Doc\Help-FR.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\Doc\Help-JP.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\Doc\Help-KR.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\Doc\Help-SC.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\Doc\Help-TC.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\Doc\Help-US.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\logo.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\source.pjt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\uDiskTool.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupManager\ustor.dll
BackupManager is an application by the software company GLi. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove BackupManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BackupManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BackupManager or simply click the Search field and type in "BackupManager". If it exists on your system the BackupManager application will be found automatically. After you click BackupManager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BackupManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BackupManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.genesyslogic.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BackupManager.
8. After uninstalling BackupManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BackupManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BackupManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BackupManager by GLi from your computer, nor are we saying that BackupManager by GLi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BackupManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:36:02.857