Backup8 version 1.235
You can find below details on how to remove Backup8 version 1.235 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Backup8 version 1.235 from your systemStaticBackup Inc.
. You can find out more on StaticBackup Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.staticbackup.com/backup8
to get more info about Backup8 version 1.235 on StaticBackup Inc.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Backup8 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Backup8 version 1.235 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Backup8\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.12 MB (5370368 bytes) on disk and is called Backup8.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Backup8 version 1.235. They occupy 16.58 MB (17381662
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ArchiveExpl.exe (4.09 MB)
- Backup8.exe (5.12 MB)
- Backup8Sch.exe (1.18 MB)
- ErrDump.exe (1.97 MB)
- luaDebugger.exe (3.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.235
of Backup8 version 1.235.
Backup8 version 1.235 is an application by the software company StaticBackup Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Backup8 version 1.235 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Backup8 version 1.235 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Backup8 version 1.235 or simply click the Search field and type in "Backup8 version 1.235". If it is installed on your PC the Backup8 version 1.235 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Backup8 version 1.235 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Backup8 version 1.235, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Backup8 version 1.235:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.staticbackup.com/backup8
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Backup8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Backup8 version 1.235.
8. After uninstalling Backup8 version 1.235, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Backup8 version 1.235 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Backup8 version 1.235 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Backup8 version 1.235 by StaticBackup Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Backup8 version 1.235 by StaticBackup Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Backup8 version 1.235 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:34:51.867