This page contains thorough information on how to remove Backup Manager for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Backup Manager from your PCBackup & Recovery
. More information on Backup & Recovery can be found here
. Backup Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Backup Manager folder, subject to the user's choice. Backup Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Backup Manager\BackupIP.exe. BackupFP.exe is the Backup Manager's main executable file and it takes close to 23.22 MB (24344776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Backup Manager. They occupy about 55.04 MB (57717584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupFP.exe (23.22 MB)
- BackupIP.exe (1.43 MB)
- BackupUP.exe (3.91 MB)
- ClientTool.exe (6.56 MB)
- ExchangeIndividualRestore.exe (4.02 MB)
- mysql.exe (4.64 MB)
- ProcessController.exe (3.21 MB)
- VdrAgent.exe (1.22 MB)
- xtrabackup.exe (4.64 MB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.51 MB)
- vmware-mount.exe (691.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20640
of Backup Manager. You can find below a few links to other Backup Manager releases:
Backup Manager is an application marketed by Backup & Recovery. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Backup Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Backup Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Backup Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Backup Manager". If it exists on your system the Backup Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Backup Manager in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Backup Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Backup Manager.
8. After uninstalling Backup Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Backup Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Backup Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Backup Manager by Backup & Recovery from your computer, we are not saying that Backup Manager by Backup & Recovery is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Backup Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 16:53:30.220