This info is about Backup Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Backup Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Backup Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Backup Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Backup Manager. Backup_Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.59 MB (5865736 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Backup Manager from your PC
The executable files below are installed alongside Backup Manager. They take about 10.62 MB (11131672
bytes) on disk.
- BackupApp.exe (3.54 MB)
- Backup_Manager.exe (5.59 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.48 MB)
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Backup Manager from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Backup Manager:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Backup Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\BACKUP MANAGER
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Backup Manager
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\BACKUP MANAGER\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Backup Manager\FilesList_Complete_H.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Backup Manager\FilesList_Failed_H.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Backup Manager\SelfDel.bat
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Backup Manager\BackupApp.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Backup Manager\BackupApp.exe.FriendlyAppName
Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Backup Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Backup Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Backup Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Backup Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Backup Manager program will be found automatically. When you click Backup Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Backup Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Backup Manager.
8. After removing Backup Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Backup Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Backup Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130