This page contains thorough information on how to remove Backup Manager for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Backup Manager from your computerManaged Online Backup
. You can find out more on Managed Online Backup or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Backup Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Backup Manager\BackupIP.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Backup Manager. Backup Manager's main file takes around 22.41 MB (23501000 bytes) and its name is BackupFP.exe.
Backup Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 53.82 MB (56432976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupFP.exe (22.41 MB)
- BackupIP.exe (1.35 MB)
- BackupUP.exe (3.82 MB)
- ClientTool.exe (6.16 MB)
- ExchangeIndividualRestore.exe (4.12 MB)
- mysql.exe (4.64 MB)
- ProcessController.exe (3.27 MB)
- VdrAgent.exe (1.23 MB)
- xtrabackup.exe (4.64 MB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.51 MB)
- vmware-mount.exe (691.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Backup Manager version 188.8.131.5283
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Backup Manager:
Backup Manager is an application offered by the software company Managed Online Backup. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Backup Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Backup Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Backup Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Backup Manager". The Backup Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click Backup Manager in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Backup Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Backup Manager.
8. After removing Backup Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Backup Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Backup Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Backup Manager by Managed Online Backup from your PC, we are not saying that Backup Manager by Managed Online Backup is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Backup Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:33:25.317