Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2
Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 from your PCNsasoft, LLC.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nsasoft, LLC.. Click on http://www.nsauditor.com/backup_key_recovery.html?utm_source=BKR_APP_User&utm_medium=BKR_APP_User&utm_campaign=BKR_APP
to get more data about Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 on Nsasoft, LLC.'s website. Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\BackupKeyRecovery directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 is C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\BackupKeyRecovery\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled BackupKeyRecovery.exe and it has a size of 1.87 MB (1965056 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2. They occupy about 6.55 MB (6863542
bytes) on disk.
- BackupKeyRecovery.exe (1.87 MB)
- kc- BackupKeyRecovery.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- backeyrecovery_setup.exe (2.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.2
of Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2.
Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 is a program by the software company Nsasoft, LLC.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2". If it exists on your system the Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.nsauditor.com/backup_key_recovery.html?utm_source=BKR_APP_User&utm_medium=BKR_APP_User&utm_campaign=BKR_APP
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\BackupKeyRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2.
8. After uninstalling Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 by Nsasoft, LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 by Nsasoft, LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Backup Key Recovery 2.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:24:56.187