Backgammon Classic 7.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 from your PCMicrosys Com Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Microsys Com Ltd.. Please follow http://www.microsys.ro
if you want to read more on Backgammon Classic 7.2 on Microsys Com Ltd.'s web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic 7 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Backgammon Classic 7.2 is C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic 7\unins000.exe. Backgammon Classic 7.2's primary file takes about 22.37 MB (23459328 bytes) and its name is BC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Backgammon Classic 7.2. They take about 23.04 MB (24154906
bytes) on disk.
- BC.exe (22.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Backgammon Classic 7.2 version 7.2
Backgammon Classic 7.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Backgammon Classic 7.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\BackgammonClassic.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\BC.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\BChelp.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\board_help.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\main.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\menu.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\set.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\title.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\users.bmp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backgammon Classic_is1
Backgammon Classic 7.2 is a program released by the software company Microsys Com Ltd.. Some users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Backgammon Classic 7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Backgammon Classic 7.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Backgammon Classic 7.2". If it exists on your system the Backgammon Classic 7.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Backgammon Classic 7.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Backgammon Classic 7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Backgammon Classic 7.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsys.ro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Backgammon Classic 7.2.
8. After removing Backgammon Classic 7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Backgammon Classic 7.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Backgammon Classic 7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 by Microsys Com Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Backgammon Classic 7.2 by Microsys Com Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:29:13.603