Backgammon Classic 3.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Backgammon Classic 3.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Backgammon Classic 3.2 from your systemMicrosys Com Ltd.
. More information on Microsys Com Ltd. can be found here
. More details about the app Backgammon Classic 3.2 can be seen at http://www.backgammon.ro
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Backgammon Classic 3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Backgammon Classic 3.2's main file takes around 3.15 MB (3304448 bytes) and its name is bgc3.exe.
The following executables are contained in Backgammon Classic 3.2. They occupy 3.27 MB (3433929
bytes) on disk.
- Backgammon 3.2 Crack.exe (51.00 KB)
- bgc3.exe (3.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of Backgammon Classic 3.2.
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Backgammon Classic 3.2 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Backgammon Classic 3.2 from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\BackgammonClassic.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic 7\bgc3.ini
Backgammon Classic 3.2 is a program offered by Microsys Com Ltd.. Some users choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Backgammon Classic 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Backgammon Classic 3.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Backgammon Classic 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Backgammon Classic 3.2". The Backgammon Classic 3.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Backgammon Classic 3.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Backgammon Classic 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Backgammon Classic 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.backgammon.ro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Backgammon Classic 3.2.
8. After uninstalling Backgammon Classic 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Backgammon Classic 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Backgammon Classic 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Backgammon Classic 3.2 by Microsys Com Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Backgammon Classic 3.2 by Microsys Com Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Backgammon Classic 3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 06:50:19.610