You can find below details on how to uninstall Babylon toolbar for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Babylon toolbar from your systemBabylonToolbar
. Further information on BabylonToolbar can be seen here
. Usually the Babylon toolbar application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\220.127.116.11 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Babylon toolbar 's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\18.104.22.168\GUninstaller.exe. Babylon toolbar 's main file takes around 371.73 KB (380648 bytes) and is named BabylonToolbarsrv.exe.
Babylon toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 936.69 KB (959166
bytes) on disk:
- BabylonToolbarsrv.exe (371.73 KB)
- GUninstaller.exe (369.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (195.46 KB)
This page is about Babylon toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Babylon toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Babylon toolbar from your computer.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Babylon toolbar is a program released by BabylonToolbar. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Babylon toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Babylon toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Babylon toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Babylon toolbar ". If it is installed on your PC the Babylon toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Babylon toolbar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Babylon toolbar , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Babylon toolbar .
8. After removing Babylon toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Babylon toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Babylon toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Babylon toolbar by BabylonToolbar from your PC, we are not saying that Babylon toolbar by BabylonToolbar is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Babylon toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:28:03.540