You can find below details on how to uninstall Babylon toolbar for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Babylon toolbar from your systemBabylonToolbar
. Further information on BabylonToolbar can be seen here
. Usually the Babylon toolbar application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\188.8.131.52 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Babylon toolbar 's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\184.108.40.206\GUninstaller.exe. Babylon toolbar 's main file takes around 371.73 KB (380648 bytes) and is named BabylonToolbarsrv.exe.
Babylon toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 936.69 KB (959166
bytes) on disk:
- BabylonToolbarsrv.exe (371.73 KB)
- GUninstaller.exe (369.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (195.46 KB)
This page is about Babylon toolbar version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Babylon toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Babylon toolbar from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Babylon toolbar :
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Babylon toolbar is a program released by the software company BabylonToolbar. Some users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Babylon toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Babylon toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Babylon toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Babylon toolbar ". If it exists on your system the Babylon toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Babylon toolbar in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Babylon toolbar , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Babylon toolbar .
8. After uninstalling Babylon toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Babylon toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Babylon toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Babylon toolbar by BabylonToolbar from your PC, we are not saying that Babylon toolbar by BabylonToolbar is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Babylon toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:28:03.540