This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Babylon toolbar for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Babylon toolbar from your PCBabylonToolbar
. More information about BabylonToolbar can be found here
. Usually the Babylon toolbar application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\188.8.131.52 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Babylon toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\184.108.40.206\GUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 374.08 KB (383056 bytes) on disk and is called BabylonToolbarsrv.exe.
Babylon toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 955.33 KB (978263
bytes) on disk.
- BabylonToolbarsrv.exe (374.08 KB)
- GUninstaller.exe (385.58 KB)
- uninstall.exe (195.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Babylon toolbar . You can find below info on other versions of Babylon toolbar :
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
Babylon toolbar is an application offered by BabylonToolbar. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Babylon toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Babylon toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Babylon toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Babylon toolbar ". If it exists on your system the Babylon toolbar application will be found very quickly. When you select Babylon toolbar in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Babylon toolbar , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Babylon toolbar .
8. After removing Babylon toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Babylon toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Babylon toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Babylon toolbar by BabylonToolbar from your PC, nor are we saying that Babylon toolbar by BabylonToolbar is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Babylon toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:47:26.333