This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Babylon toolbar for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Babylon toolbar from your PCBabylonToolbar
. More information about BabylonToolbar can be found here
. Usually the Babylon toolbar application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\18.104.22.168 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Babylon toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\22.214.171.124\GUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 374.08 KB (383056 bytes) on disk and is called BabylonToolbarsrv.exe.
Babylon toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 955.33 KB (978263
bytes) on disk.
- BabylonToolbarsrv.exe (374.08 KB)
- GUninstaller.exe (385.58 KB)
- uninstall.exe (195.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Babylon toolbar . You can find below info on other versions of Babylon toolbar :
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dhkplhfnhceodhffomolpfigojocbpcb\1.9_0\babylon48.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Applications\_crx_dhkplhfnhceodhffomolpfigojocbpcb\Babylon Translator.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Extensions\dhkplhfnhceodhffomolpfigojocbpcb\1.0_0\babylon48.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Web Freer\User Data\Default\Extensions\dhkplhfnhceodhffomolpfigojocbpcb\1.0_0\babylon48.png
Babylon toolbar is an application offered by BabylonToolbar. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Babylon toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Babylon toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Babylon toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Babylon toolbar ". If it exists on your system the Babylon toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Babylon toolbar in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Babylon toolbar , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Babylon toolbar .
8. After uninstalling Babylon toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Babylon toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Babylon toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Babylon toolbar by BabylonToolbar from your computer, nor are we saying that Babylon toolbar by BabylonToolbar is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Babylon toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:47:26.333