Babylon toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. Babylon toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\126.96.36.199 folder, subject to the user's decision. How to uninstall Babylon toolbar from your system
The following executable files are contained in Babylon toolbar. They take 372.20 KB (381133
bytes) on disk.
- BabylonToolbarsrv.exe (280.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (92.20 KB)
If planning to uninstall Babylon toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Babylon toolbar when you uninstall it:
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\babylon.xml
Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Babylon toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Babylon toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Babylon toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Babylon toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Babylon toolbar program will be found very quickly. After you select Babylon toolbar in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Babylon toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Babylon toolbar.
8. After removing Babylon toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Babylon toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Babylon toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130