Babylon toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. Babylon toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\220.127.116.11 folder, subject to the user's decision. A guide to uninstall Babylon toolbar from your PC
The following executable files are contained in Babylon toolbar. They take 372.20 KB (381133
bytes) on disk.
- BabylonToolbarsrv.exe (280.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (92.20 KB)
If planning to uninstall Babylon toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Babylon toolbar when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\babylon.xml
Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Babylon toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Babylon toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Babylon toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Babylon toolbar". If it exists on your system the Babylon toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Babylon toolbar in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Babylon toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Babylon toolbar.
8. After removing Babylon toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Babylon toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Babylon toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130