Babylon is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Babylon from your PCBabylon
. Go over here
for more information on Babylon. Usually the Babylon program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Babylon\Babylon-Pro\Utils folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Babylon\Babylon-Pro\Utils\uninstbb.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Babylon. MyBabylonTB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.80 MB (1887304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Babylon. They take about 2.81 MB (2947224
bytes) on disk.
- GUninstaller.exe (332.58 KB)
- MyBabylonTB.exe (1.80 MB)
- uninstbb.exe (702.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other Babylon versions:
...click to view all...
Babylon has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:The files below were left behind on your disk by Babylon's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Babylon.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Real\RealPlayer\History\[Boney M] Rivers of Babylon (1978).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Real\RealPlayer\History\Boney M. - Rivers of Babylon (Sopot F....lnk
Babylon is a program offered by the software company Babylon. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Babylon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Babylon from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Babylon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Babylon". The Babylon application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Babylon in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Babylon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Babylon.
8. After removing Babylon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Babylon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Babylon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Babylon by Babylon from your PC, nor are we saying that Babylon by Babylon is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Babylon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:03:22.583