BYclouder Data Recovery Pro
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall BYclouder Data Recovery Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BYclouder Data Recovery Pro from your PCBYclouder Corporation
. More information on BYclouder Corporation can be found here
. BYclouder Data Recovery Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\BYclouder Data Recovery Pro folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. BYclouder Data Recovery Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BYclouder Data Recovery Pro\UnInstall.exe. BYclouder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 973.50 KB (996864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside BYclouder Data Recovery Pro. They take about 1.14 MB (1198392
bytes) on disk.
- BYclouder.exe (973.50 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (196.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of BYclouder Data Recovery Pro. For more BYclouder Data Recovery Pro versions please click below:
BYclouder Data Recovery Pro has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by BYclouder Data Recovery Pro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\BYclouder Data Recovery Pro\BYclouder.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BYclouder Data Recovery Pro\BYclouder Data Recovery Pro.lnk
BYclouder Data Recovery Pro is a program by the software company BYclouder Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall BYclouder Data Recovery Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BYclouder Data Recovery Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BYclouder Data Recovery Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "BYclouder Data Recovery Pro". If it exists on your system the BYclouder Data Recovery Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BYclouder Data Recovery Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BYclouder Data Recovery Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BYclouder Data Recovery Pro.
8. After removing BYclouder Data Recovery Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BYclouder Data Recovery Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BYclouder Data Recovery Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BYclouder Data Recovery Pro by BYclouder Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that BYclouder Data Recovery Pro by BYclouder Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BYclouder Data Recovery Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:09:52.940