This page is about BYOPOS for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BYOPOS from your PCSNBC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SNBC. You can see more info about BYOPOS at www.newbeiyang.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SNBC\BYOPOS folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\SNBC\BYOPOS\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BYOPOS. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named BYPoSConfig.exe.
The following executables are installed along with BYOPOS. They occupy about 1.06 MB (1116192
bytes) on disk.
- BYPoSConfig.exe (292.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (617.96 KB)
- Printer.exe (180.07 KB)
The current page applies to BYOPOS version 2.42
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BYOPOS:
...click to view all...
BYOPOS is an application marketed by SNBC. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove BYOPOS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BYOPOS from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BYOPOS or simply click the Search field and type in "BYOPOS". The BYOPOS app will be found very quickly. After you select BYOPOS in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BYOPOS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BYOPOS:
- The web site of the program is: www.newbeiyang.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SNBC\BYOPOS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BYOPOS.
8. After removing BYOPOS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BYOPOS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BYOPOS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BYOPOS by SNBC from your computer, we are not saying that BYOPOS by SNBC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BYOPOS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-05 10:38:17.293