BWMeter is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall BWMeter from your PCDeskSoft
. More information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. Further information about BWMeter can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter folder (same installation drive as Windows). BWMeter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe. BWMeter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 615.50 KB (630272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BWMeter. They occupy an average of 998.15 KB (1022106
bytes) on disk.
- BWMeter.exe (615.50 KB)
- BWMeterConSvc.exe (63.00 KB)
- ExportStats.exe (104.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (15.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (200.65 KB)
The current web page applies to BWMeter version 6.8.2
only. Click on the links below for other BWMeter versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall BWMeter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BWMeter:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall BWMeter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BWMeter
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\DeskSoftLicense.dlc
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BWMeter\BWMeter Manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BWMeter\BWMeter.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BWMeter\DeskSoft Website.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BWMeter\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\BWMeter.exe
BWMeter is a program by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall BWMeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BWMeter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BWMeter or simply activate the Search field and type in "BWMeter". If it exists on your system the BWMeter program will be found automatically. When you select BWMeter in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BWMeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BWMeter:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BWMeter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BWMeter.
8. After removing BWMeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BWMeter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BWMeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BWMeter by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that BWMeter by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BWMeter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 04:49:46.013