BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 from your systemFADGI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on FADGI. Click on http://www.digitizationguidelines.gov
to get more details about BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 on FADGI's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\BWF MetaEdit folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 is C:\Program Files\BWF MetaEdit\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 15.23 MB (15973504 bytes) on disk and is named BWF MetaEdit.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3. They occupy 15.31 MB (16051074
bytes) on disk.
- BWF MetaEdit.exe (15.23 MB)
- uninst.exe (75.75 KB)
The current page applies to BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 version 1.3.3
BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 is a program offered by the software company FADGI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3". If it exists on your system the BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digitizationguidelines.gov
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BWF MetaEdit\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3.
8. After uninstalling BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 by FADGI from your PC, nor are we saying that BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 by FADGI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BWF MetaEdit 1.3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 06:58:19.017