BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator from your PCBuffalo Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Buffalo Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\Device server folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\Device server\Couninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator. Connect.exe is the BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator's main executable file and it takes about 628.00 KB (643072 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator. They take 1.05 MB (1104208
bytes) on disk.
- Connect.exe (628.00 KB)
- Couninst.exe (450.33 KB)
The current web page applies to BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator version 2.01
alone. Click on the links below for other BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator versions:
...click to view all...
BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator is an application marketed by the software company Buffalo Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator or simply click the Search feature and type in "BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator". If it exists on your system the BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator app will be found very quickly. When you select BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator.
8. After removing BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator by Buffalo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator by Buffalo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-25 23:57:50.577