This page is about BUDNI Fotowelt for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BUDNI Fotowelt from your PCCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. Go over here
for more details on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Usually the BUDNI Fotowelt application is placed in the C:\Program Files\BUDNI Fotowelt\BUDNI Fotowelt folder, depending on the user's option during install. BUDNI Fotowelt's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\BUDNI Fotowelt\BUDNI Fotowelt\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 6.62 MB (6941184 bytes) on disk and is labeled BUDNI Fotowelt.exe.
BUDNI Fotowelt installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.32 MB (13969343
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BUDNI Fotowelt.exe (6.62 MB)
- CEWE FOTOIMPORTER.exe (436.00 KB)
- CEWE FOTOSCHAU.exe (288.50 KB)
- facedetection.exe (19.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (534.60 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current web page applies to BUDNI Fotowelt version 6.0.1
alone. Click on the links below for other BUDNI Fotowelt versions:
...click to view all...
BUDNI Fotowelt is a program offered by the software company CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase BUDNI Fotowelt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BUDNI Fotowelt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BUDNI Fotowelt or simply click the Search feature and type in "BUDNI Fotowelt". If it is installed on your PC the BUDNI Fotowelt application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BUDNI Fotowelt in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BUDNI Fotowelt, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BUDNI Fotowelt.
8. After uninstalling BUDNI Fotowelt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BUDNI Fotowelt that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BUDNI Fotowelt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BUDNI Fotowelt by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your PC, nor are we saying that BUDNI Fotowelt by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BUDNI Fotowelt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-19 11:45:49.037