BT Virus Protect
BT Virus Protect is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BT Virus Protect from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on McAfee, Inc.. BT Virus Protect is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove BT Virus Protect. The program's main executable file occupies 1.86 MB (1952864 bytes) on disk and is titled Launch.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BT Virus Protect. They take about 29.85 MB (31297984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.86 MB)
- firesvc.exe (123.55 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (874.13 KB)
- McAlert.exe (555.85 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.16 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.07 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.81 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (486.79 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (423.66 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.11 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.55 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.10 MB)
- mispreg.exe (909.98 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.52 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.85 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (359.13 KB)
- mcods.exe (1.28 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (685.95 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (416.63 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (591.67 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.48 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (925.09 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (2.01 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (912.48 KB)
The current web page applies to BT Virus Protect version 14.0.12000
only. For other BT Virus Protect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BT Virus Protect is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase BT Virus Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BT Virus Protect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BT Virus Protect or simply click the Search feature and type in "BT Virus Protect". The BT Virus Protect application will be found very quickly. When you select BT Virus Protect in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BT Virus Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BT Virus Protect.
8. After uninstalling BT Virus Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BT Virus Protect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BT Virus Protect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BT Virus Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BT Virus Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BT Virus Protect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 18:35:01.700