BT NetProtect Plus
BT NetProtect Plus is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall BT NetProtect Plus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing BT NetProtect Plus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of BT NetProtect Plus. They occupy an average of 20.78 MB (21794032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (607.83 KB)
- McAlert.exe (322.74 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (235.70 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.93 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.53 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (126.06 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (174.34 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (966.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (344.35 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (508.79 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.71 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (919.18 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.27 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (269.88 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- mcods.exe (589.28 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (488.15 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (198.44 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (454.44 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.97 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (700.45 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (636.07 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (672.30 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUnpk.exe (616.43 KB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (699.45 KB)
This web page is about BT NetProtect Plus version 12.8.992
only. You can find below a few links to other BT NetProtect Plus versions:
...click to view all...
BT NetProtect Plus is a program offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall BT NetProtect Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BT NetProtect Plus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BT NetProtect Plus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BT NetProtect Plus". If it is installed on your PC the BT NetProtect Plus app will be found very quickly. When you click BT NetProtect Plus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BT NetProtect Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BT NetProtect Plus.
8. After removing BT NetProtect Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BT NetProtect Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BT NetProtect Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BT NetProtect Plus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BT NetProtect Plus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BT NetProtect Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 21:46:41.330