BT Desktop Help
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BT Desktop Help for Windows. BT Desktop Help is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BT Broadband Desktop Help\btbb directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. BT Desktop Help's primary file takes around 293.03 KB (300064 bytes) and its name is unBTBDH.exe. A guide to uninstall BT Desktop Help from your computer
BT Desktop Help is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.20 MB (18035004
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BTHelpBrowser.exe (1.22 MB)
- unBTBDH.exe (293.03 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (387.78 KB)
- MAConfigure.exe (453.05 KB)
- MAHostService.exe (313.50 KB)
- node.exe (5.49 MB)
- pcBrowser.exe (1.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (387.55 KB)
- MAConfigure.exe (452.81 KB)
- foreground.exe (45.61 KB)
- SimpleWebServer.exe (17.28 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove BT Desktop Help.Folders left behind when you uninstall BT Desktop Help:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BT Broadband Desktop Help
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BT Desktop Help
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BT Help Wizard\ImagePath
Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall BT Desktop Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BT Desktop Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BT Desktop Help or simply click the Search feature and type in "BT Desktop Help". If it exists on your system the BT Desktop Help app will be found automatically. After you select BT Desktop Help in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BT Desktop Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BT Desktop Help.
8. After uninstalling BT Desktop Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BT Desktop Help which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BT Desktop Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130