BT Broadband Desktop Help
BT Broadband Desktop Help is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. Usually the BT Broadband Desktop Help program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BT Broadband Desktop Help\btbb directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled BTHelpBrowser.exe and occupies 1.02 MB (1069568 bytes). A way to uninstall BT Broadband Desktop Help from your PC
The following executables are contained in BT Broadband Desktop Help. They take 1.36 MB (1427986
bytes) on disk.
- BTHelpBrowser.exe (1.02 MB)
- unBTBDH.exe (233.84 KB)
- foreground.exe (38.72 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling BT Broadband Desktop Help we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BT Broadband Desktop Help from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove BT Broadband Desktop Help:
- C:\Program Files\BT Broadband Desktop Help
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BT Broadband Desktop Help
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\BT Broadband Desktop Help\btbb\BTHelpBrowser.exe
- C:\Program Files\BT Broadband Desktop Help\btbb\BTHelpNotifier.exe
- C:\Program Files\BT Broadband Desktop Help\btbb\OCB\09f88de6-d2fb-463c-9dd5-b4fd83199bd3\AlertTemplates\common.js
- C:\Program Files\BT Broadband Desktop Help\btbb\OCB\09f88de6-d2fb-463c-9dd5-b4fd83199bd3\AlertTemplates\eventConnCheck.js
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BT Broadband Desktop Help
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BT Broadband Desktop Help\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BT Broadband Desktop Help\UninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BT Help Wizard\ImagePath
Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase BT Broadband Desktop Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BT Broadband Desktop Help from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BT Broadband Desktop Help or simply click the Search field and type in "BT Broadband Desktop Help". If it exists on your system the BT Broadband Desktop Help app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BT Broadband Desktop Help in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BT Broadband Desktop Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BT Broadband Desktop Help.
8. After uninstalling BT Broadband Desktop Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BT Broadband Desktop Help that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BT Broadband Desktop Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130