This info is about BS.Player PRO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your PCWebteh, d.o.o.
. More data about Webteh, d.o.o. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.bsplayer.com
if you want to read more on BS.Player PRO on Webteh, d.o.o.'s page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for BS.Player PRO is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe. bsplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.22 MB (2331136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BS.Player PRO. They occupy about 2.90 MB (3042271
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (65.37 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (2.22 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (551.55 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (52.55 KB)
This page is about BS.Player PRO version 2.52.1030
alone. You can find below a few links to other BS.Player PRO versions:
...click to view all...
BS.Player PRO is an application marketed by the software company Webteh, d.o.o.. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BS.Player PRO from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BS.Player PRO or simply activate the Search field and type in "BS.Player PRO". If it exists on your system the BS.Player PRO program will be found automatically. After you select BS.Player PRO in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BS.Player PRO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The software company is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BS.Player PRO.
8. After removing BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BS.Player PRO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BS.Player PRO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BS.Player PRO by Webteh, d.o.o. from your PC, we are not saying that BS.Player PRO by Webteh, d.o.o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BS.Player PRO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 22:12:41.880