This web page is about BS.Player PRO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall BS.Player PRO from your PCAB Team, d.o.o.
. More data about AB Team, d.o.o. can be read here
. Please open http://www.bsplayer.com
if you want to read more on BS.Player PRO on AB Team, d.o.o.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for BS.Player PRO is C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called bsplayer.exe and its approximative size is 2.29 MB (2403840 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in BS.Player PRO. They take 2.95 MB (3094356
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (43.80 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (2.29 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (552.34 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (53.19 KB)
This data is about BS.Player PRO version 2.68.1077
alone. You can find here a few links to other BS.Player PRO versions:
...click to view all...
BS.Player PRO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
BS.Player PRO is a program marketed by the software company AB Team, d.o.o.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase BS.Player PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BS.Player PRO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BS.Player PRO or simply click the Search field and type in "BS.Player PRO". If it exists on your system the BS.Player PRO program will be found very quickly. After you select BS.Player PRO in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BS.Player PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BS.Player PRO:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Webteh\BSplayerPro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BS.Player PRO.
8. After uninstalling BS.Player PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BS.Player PRO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BS.Player PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that BS.Player PRO by AB Team, d.o.o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BS.Player PRO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:51:58.117