BS.Player FREE is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BS.Player FREE from your PCWebteh, d.o.o.
. Further information on Webteh, d.o.o. can be found here
. Click on http://www.bsplayer.com
to get more information about BS.Player FREE on Webteh, d.o.o.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). BS.Player FREE's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer\uninstall.exe. BS.Player FREE's main file takes around 1.80 MB (1891840 bytes) and its name is bsplayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside BS.Player FREE. They occupy about 2.43 MB (2550745
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (1.80 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (548.36 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (70.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.43.1008
of BS.Player FREE. Click on the links below for other BS.Player FREE versions:
...click to view all...
BS.Player FREE is a program offered by the software company Webteh, d.o.o.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase BS.Player FREE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BS.Player FREE from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BS.Player FREE or simply click the Search field and type in "BS.Player FREE". The BS.Player FREE application will be found automatically. After you click BS.Player FREE in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BS.Player FREE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BS.Player FREE:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BS.Player FREE.
8. After removing BS.Player FREE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BS.Player FREE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BS.Player FREE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BS.Player FREE by Webteh, d.o.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that BS.Player FREE by Webteh, d.o.o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BS.Player FREE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:37:04.873