This page contains thorough information on how to remove BS.Player FREE for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall BS.Player FREE from your systemWebteh, d.o.o.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Webteh, d.o.o.. Click on http://www.bsplayer.com
to get more details about BS.Player FREE on Webteh, d.o.o.'s website. BS.Player FREE is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for BS.Player FREE is "C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is called bsplayer.exe and it has a size of 1.85 MB (1945088 bytes).
BS.Player FREE contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.54 MB (2667550
bytes) on disk.
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (65.37 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (1.85 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (545.00 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (70.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.52.1023
of BS.Player FREE. For more BS.Player FREE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BS.Player FREE is a program released by Webteh, d.o.o.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove BS.Player FREE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BS.Player FREE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BS.Player FREE or simply click the Search field and type in "BS.Player FREE". If it exists on your system the BS.Player FREE program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BS.Player FREE in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BS.Player FREE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BS.Player FREE:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bsplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayer\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BS.Player FREE.
8. After uninstalling BS.Player FREE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BS.Player FREE that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BS.Player FREE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BS.Player FREE by Webteh, d.o.o. from your PC, we are not saying that BS.Player FREE by Webteh, d.o.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BS.Player FREE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-28 06:54:06.987