This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BRINK for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BRINK from your systemSplash Damage
. More information on Splash Damage can be found here
. Please follow http://brinkthegame.com/
if you want to read more on BRINK on Splash Damage's website. BRINK is commonly set up in the C:\Doom 1\steamapps\common\BRINK directory, regulated by the user's choice. BRINK's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.94 MB (3077712 bytes) on disk.
BRINK is composed of the following executables which occupy 130.33 MB (136656736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.94 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.72 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.25 MB)
- opengltest.exe (79.00 KB)
- steamservice.exe (816.08 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- BlackOps.exe (7.72 MB)
- BlackOpsMP.exe (8.19 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- t6sp.exe (10.99 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- iw5mp.exe (5.30 MB)
- iw5mp_server.exe (3.87 MB)
- iw5sp.exe (5.39 MB)
- FrontMissionEvolved.exe (9.31 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
- CivilizationBE_DX11.exe (11.62 MB)
- CivilizationBE_Mantle.exe (11.68 MB)
- D3D11Install.exe (195.50 KB)
- DXSetup.exe (513.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove BRINK:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\BRINK.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 22350
BRINK is a program offered by the software company Splash Damage. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase BRINK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BRINK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BRINK or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BRINK". If it is installed on your PC the BRINK app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BRINK in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BRINK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BRINK:
- The software company is: http://brinkthegame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BRINK.
8. After removing BRINK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BRINK which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BRINK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BRINK by Splash Damage from your computer, we are not saying that BRINK by Splash Damage is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BRINK supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:42:38.397