BNB All in One
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BNB All in One for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BNB All in One from your PCBetterNikeBot
. Go over here
for more information on BetterNikeBot. Further information about BNB All in One can be seen at http://bnba.io/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BNB All in One folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BNB All in One\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BNB All in One. The program's main executable file is titled BNB All in One.exe and occupies 1.38 MB (1446912 bytes).
BNB All in One contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.95 MB (3094649
bytes) on disk.
- BNB All in One.exe (1.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- wyUpdate.exe (434.91 KB)
BNB All in One is an application released by the software company BetterNikeBot. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BNB All in One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BNB All in One from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BNB All in One or simply activate the Search field and type in "BNB All in One". If it exists on your system the BNB All in One application will be found automatically. After you click BNB All in One in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BNB All in One, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BNB All in One:
- The publisher is: http://bnba.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BNB All in One\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BNB All in One.
8. After uninstalling BNB All in One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BNB All in One which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BNB All in One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BNB All in One by BetterNikeBot from your computer, we are not saying that BNB All in One by BetterNikeBot is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BNB All in One supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 12:47:07.920