BMX Adventures is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall BMX Adventures from your systemFreeGamePick.com
. You can read more on FreeGamePick.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to BMX Adventures at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. Usually the BMX Adventures application is installed in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\BMX Adventures directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for BMX Adventures is "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\BMX Adventures\unins000.exe". BMX Adventures's primary file takes around 1.76 MB (1848578 bytes) and is named game.exe.
The executable files below are part of BMX Adventures. They take about 2.44 MB (2561474
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.19 KB)
BMX Adventures is an application marketed by the software company FreeGamePick.com. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove BMX Adventures is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BMX Adventures from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BMX Adventures or simply click the Search feature and type in "BMX Adventures". If it is installed on your PC the BMX Adventures program will be found very quickly. When you click BMX Adventures in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BMX Adventures, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BMX Adventures:
- The software company is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\BMX Adventures\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BMX Adventures.
8. After uninstalling BMX Adventures, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BMX Adventures that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BMX Adventures using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BMX Adventures by FreeGamePick.com from your PC, we are not saying that BMX Adventures by FreeGamePick.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BMX Adventures in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-28 21:55:17.870