This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BLS2018 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BLS2018 from your computerCDE Software, LLC
. You can find out more on CDE Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the application BLS2018 can be found at http://www.CDESoftware.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BLS2018 folder (same installation drive as Windows). BLS2018's main file takes about 77.22 MB (80975808 bytes) and is called bls2018.exe.
The following executable files are contained in BLS2018. They take 111.93 MB (117369040
bytes) on disk.
- bls2018.exe (77.22 MB)
- faq.exe (2.58 MB)
- help.exe (28.23 MB)
- WALKTHRU.exe (3.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20620
of BLS2018. For other BLS2018 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BLS2018 is a program marketed by CDE Software, LLC. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase BLS2018 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BLS2018 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BLS2018 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BLS2018". If it exists on your system the BLS2018 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BLS2018 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BLS2018, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BLS2018.
8. After uninstalling BLS2018, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BLS2018 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BLS2018 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BLS2018 by CDE Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that BLS2018 by CDE Software, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BLS2018 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 16:10:11.070