This page is about BLOCKBUSTER Movielink for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BLOCKBUSTER Movielink from your systemBlockbuster
. More information about Blockbuster can be found here
. BLOCKBUSTER Movielink is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for BLOCKBUSTER Movielink is C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\Movielink Util.exe /uninstall. BLOCKBUSTER Movielink's main file takes around 1.57 MB (1643216 bytes) and is called BLOCKBUSTERMovielink.exe.
BLOCKBUSTER Movielink installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.23 MB (14916800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BLOCKBUSTERMovielink.exe (1.57 MB)
- Movielink Broker.exe (296.20 KB)
- Movielink Manager.exe (9.61 MB)
- Movielink User.exe (444.20 KB)
- Movielink Util.exe (561.70 KB)
- MovielinkCore.exe (1.78 MB)
BLOCKBUSTER Movielink has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by BLOCKBUSTER Movielink when you uninstall it:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL Computer Checkup\icons\C__Program Files (x86)_Blockbuster_BLOCKBUSTERMovielink_Movielink User.exe.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\Movielink Broker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\Movielink Manager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\Movielink Static.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\Movielink User.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\Movielink User.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockbuster\BLOCKBUSTERMovielink\Movielink Util.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Movielink Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Movielink Core Service\ImagePath
BLOCKBUSTER Movielink is an application released by Blockbuster. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase BLOCKBUSTER Movielink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BLOCKBUSTER Movielink from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BLOCKBUSTER Movielink or simply click the Search field and type in "BLOCKBUSTER Movielink". The BLOCKBUSTER Movielink app will be found very quickly. After you click BLOCKBUSTER Movielink in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BLOCKBUSTER Movielink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BLOCKBUSTER Movielink.
8. After uninstalling BLOCKBUSTER Movielink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BLOCKBUSTER Movielink which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BLOCKBUSTER Movielink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BLOCKBUSTER Movielink by Blockbuster from your computer, we are not saying that BLOCKBUSTER Movielink by Blockbuster is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BLOCKBUSTER Movielink in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 16:44:50.757